Get Your Passport Right Here on Campus!
UA Passports is located on the first floor of the Global Center, 615 Park Avenue. We accept scheduled appointments only. Please schedule a passport processing appointment.
We are an authorized acceptance facility for those submitting new applications. We offer convenient, full-service passport processing to the Tucson and University communities. We offer in-house photos, fast and family-friendly service, and helpful staff. We aim to make submitting your application as quick and easy as possible. If you have an immediate need for a passport, please contact the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778 or visit the Western Passport Center website.
Hours of Operation
Appointments available Monday - Friday
- 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
University of Arizona
615 N Park Avenue
Tucson, Arizona 85721
Paid parking is available in the Tyndall Parking Garage just west of the Global Center, and in metered spaces across campus. Unfortunately, UA Passports is unable to validate parking.
Passports and Services
New Passport Processing
- Globally recognized and accepted for all forms of travel
- Available in two sizes: the regular 26-page book or a large 50-page book. The large book is no additional charge, and recommended if you may be traveling frequently.
- A convenient wallet sized card that can only be used for land and some sea travel in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Bermuda, and Caribbean.
- Accepted as federal identification if your Driver License does not meet the new federal requirements.
- Beginning May 7th, 2025, domestic travelers will be required to present a “Real ID” to board a flight. While Arizona driver’s licenses without a gold star will no longer be accepted, a passport card or book fulfills all the federal requirements.
- Visit this page for more information regarding passport cards, and for help determining if you should get a card instead of a book.
For more details regarding U.S. Passports, including government fees, visit the U.S. Department of State website
Passport and Visa Photos
- We do passport photos on site so you can skip the extra trip to get photos elsewhere. We know exactly what the Department of State is looking for, so you can rest assured that your photos will not be rejected.
- Our passport photos only cost $15, which is cheaper than most other options.
- We are able to take visa photos that meet the requirements of every country around the world so that you don’t have to worry that your visa photos will be rejected. While many countries will accept the normal passport size photos for your visa photo, some countries have very specific requirements, so no matter where you get your visa photos, we recommend obtaining them from a professional service that can provide country specific photos.
- Our visa photos only cost $15, which is cheaper than most other options.