University of Arizona International is redefining the global university experience. Through our worldwide network of partnerships and microcampus locations, we deliver high-quality education, ignite international projects, and expand access to intercultural experiences for the entire University community. We believe international engagement enriches the University of Arizona and positively impacts the world.
Our team provides regional expertise in managing and developing global partnerships, programs, and outreach in key strategic world regions. We are proud to serve as a central hub for international resources and the following functions/activities:
- Global Center: Located on campus at 615 N. Park Ave., the Global Center is part of the Student Union network and is a collaborative space and focal point for events and activities, great food, and a one-stop-shop for University of Arizona International administration and services.
- International Admissions: Recruiting and admission of international students to our Tucson campus, and to the global and online network of international locations.
- International Education: Develops and manages microcampus, Global Direct online, and dual degree programs and partnerships. Oversees program articulation and delivery, and enrollment and student engagement.
- International Faculty & Scholars: Provides immigration, visa, housing and travel support to 1,600+ international faculty and scholars, including J-1, H-1B, and Fulbright Program.
- International Student Services: Provides holistic support for international students, from visa and immigration services to academic, social and personal support.
- International Travel: Facilitates safe international travel by University of Arizona staff, faculty and students.
- Microcampus Network: University of Arizona locations on the campuses of partner universities outside the U.S. where we deliver Arizona degrees and certificate programs, academic and faculty exchange, student exchange, and conduct collaborative research.
- Office of Mexico Initiatives: Manages the unique strategic relationship between the University of Arizona and Mexico, including with federal and local governments, universities, and strategic partners.
- Study Abroad: Arizona Abroad sites, faculty-led programs, exchange, service learning, and short-term programs.
- Study Arizona: Provides short-term opportunities for international students to study abroad at the University of Arizona main campus in Tucson for up to a semester.
- UArizona Academy: The University of Arizona’s Early University Program provides general education courses in partnership with international high schools as a pathway to studying on our Tucson campus or a microcampus.
- UA Passports Office: Provides U.S. passport services to the University and Tucson community.