University of Technology Sydney offers diverse coursework in a wide range of disciplines far beyond the STEM field.
Click here and select 'Undergraduate pre-approved subject list' to view a list of courses that exchange students are guaranteed to get a spot in.
You can also check out the Study Abroad and Exchange Subject Guides which act as a useful starting point for students interested in exploring the coursework available to them at UTS by field of study. Within these guides, lower-division coursework is designated as L1, and upper-division coursework as L2 and above.
Click here to browse through UTS' complete course catalog ("Handbook").
Handbook search instructions:
- Click on the field(s) of study for which you'd like to view available classes
- Click on 'Undergraduate Courses'
- Select the major(s) / degree program(s) for which you'd like to view available classes
- Select ‘Course structure' and/or 'Course program’ which will take you to the list of courses offered for this major/program
- Clicking on individual course numbers will take you to their descriptions
Students must enroll in 18-24 credits per semester. Courses at UTS are usually worth 6 or 8 UTS 'credit points', which correspond to 4 or 5 UArizona credits, respectively.
Want to learn more about your host country? UTS' Australian Society track might be for you! Email your Coordinator Morgen Daniels for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expand the sections below to view UTS courses that are pre-approved to transfer to UArizona. This list is not exhaustive- browse the course catalog linked above for a full selection of class offerings during your term abroad. Please note that these courses are not guaranteed to be offered each Fall/Spring term; inclusion on this list indicates typical availability.
IMPORTANT: To confirm that a class will be offered for the specific semester in which you will be going abroad, utilize the UTS Timetable Planner tool. Search for the class using its five-digit code to check availability.
Arizona International scholarships:
- Check your department's and college's websites for scholarship opportunities, or ask your academic advisor!
- SILLC Global Award Fund
- Honors College study abroad scholarships
- Gilman Scholarship (for Pell Grant recipients)
- Fund for Education Abroad