Want to experience a semester at a different university campus within the United States as part of your college experience? The National Student Exchange (NSE) may be the perfect program for you. NSE includes nearly 200 colleges and universities in the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U. S. Virgin Islands and all the aid you receive here at the University of Arizona can be used at a NSE partner institution! When visiting www.nse.org and searching through the numerous institutions to choose from (including universities in Hawaii, Puerto Rico, et cetera), you will learn why more than 100,000 students have taken advantage of this opportunity since NSE’s founding in 1968.
Tuition & Fees
- University of Arizona students participate in the NSE program using the Home Payment plan. This means that you will pay your regular University of Arizona tuition and fees to participate in the NSE program (and no tuition is paid to your host campus)
- All of your University of Arizona financial aid can be applied to your tuition and fees as normal!
- Visit https://www.nse.org/exchange/tuition-fees/ for more information
Benefits of NSE
- Access new academic opportunities
- Explore new fields of study
- Experience personal and academic growth
- Develop an open-mind by experiencing a new environment
- Become more independent and resourceful
- Be inspired to pursue a graduate or professional degree
- Come home with a better-defined view of your future