University of Bristol is a member of the Russell Group; an association of British public research universities. Below are the Academic schools by faculty study abroad students can choose from:
- School of Arts
- School of Humanities
- School of Modern Languages
- Merchant Venturers' School of Engineering
- Queen's School of Engineering
Medical and Veterinary Sciences
- Centre for Comparative and Clinical Anatomy
- School of Biochemistry
- Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- Physiology and Pharmacology
- School of Veterinary Sciences
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemistry
- School of Earth Sciences
- School of Experimental Psychology
- School of Geographical Sciences
- School of Mathematics
- School of Physics
- Centre for Nanoscience and Quantum Information
Social Sciences and Law
- School of Policy Studies
- School of Applied Community and Health Studies
- School of Economics, Finance and Management
- School of Sociology, Politics and International Studies
- University of Bristol Law School
Please note: the University of Bristol's exam period for Fall semester runs through January - students taking Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences classes often can submit an online final assignment in lieu of staying for the exam period. Students interested in taking STEM courses should plan to go for the Spring semester or Academic Year to avoid conflict with the University of Arizona academic calendar. Some courses, like some in the Law School, may only be offered for a whole year.
- Teaching Block 1 is Fall semester, and Teaching Block 2 is Spring semester.
- 10 Bristol credits equal to 2.5 UA credits, and 20 to 5.
You can find out more about University of Bristol courses here.