Tilburg University emphasizes disciplines in the Social Sciences and Arts & Humanities fields, but offers courses of study in many diverse fields.
This is a particularly strong program for students studying Public Management and Policy, Psychology, and Sociology.
Click here for academic information for exchange students. To view available courses, scroll to the 'Course overview' section.
At the beginning of August, you can use the OSIRIS course catalog to check out course offerings for the upcoming academic year. After accessing the catalog, select the following options:
- 'Study Programmes'
- 'Tilburg University'
- 'Exchange Program Tilburg University'
- Choose the most recent academic year's folder for your level of study and exchange term (fall, spring, full year)
Class selection tips:
- A full course load is 30 ECTS per semester
- Some classes have quotas on the maximum number of exchange students that can be admitted; make sure to identify plenty of back-up classes if you notice your top choices are flagged in this way
- For the Fall semester, Courses in Block 1 run from August until October, and courses in Block 2 run from October to December
- Exchange students make only take up to 12 ECTS in the Language Center
Arizona International scholarships:
- Check your department's and college's websites for scholarship opportunities, or ask your academic advisor!
- SILLC Global Award Fund
- Honors College study abroad scholarships
Expand the sections below to view pre-approved courses at Tilburg University. This list is not exhaustive- browse the course catalog linked above for a full selection of class offerings during your term abroad.