Monash University consists of six campuses in and around Melbourne offering a wide variety of degree programs. Click here to browse Monash's course catalogue!
Class search instructions:
- Click on 'Units' under the search field
- Use the filter box at the left-hand side of the catalogue to narrow your results by year (2022) and level ('Undergraduate')
- Search for classes or topics of interest using the search field
- SPRING at UArizona = First Semester at Monash
- FALL at UArizona = Second Semester at Monash
The typical degree program in Australia take three years instead of our four, and the course number Monash University uses indicates during which year a student usually enrolls in the course:
- 1000-1999 level courses for year one (these courses often are best to look at for meeting Gen-Ed requirements)
- 2000-2999 level courses for year two
- 3000-3999 for year three
- 4000-4999 level courses are reserved for Monash Honors students, which you will often be able to enroll in as long as you meet the prerequisites. If you would like to enroll in a course with prerequisites, Monash faculty must review your UArizona transcripts.
- To pre-screen yourself, read the course description of the class you are interested in thoroughly and ask yourself if you have familiarity or experience in the topics that will be covered. Next, look at the prerequisite class(es) listed for the course and compare these with your own transcripts to see if you have taken courses that closely match them. If so, you have good cause to be confident you will be allowed to enroll in the course.
Arizona International scholarships:
- Ask your academic advisor about scholarships, awards, and grants offered through your department!
- Honors College study abroad scholarships
- Gilman Scholarship (for Pell Grant recipients)
- Fund for Education Abroad
Expand the sections below to view Monash University courses that are pre-approved to transfer to UArizona. This list is not exhaustive- browse the course catalog linked above for a full selection of class offerings during your term abroad. Please note that these courses are not guaranteed to be offered each Fall/Spring term; inclusion on this list indicates typical availability.